Wednesday, January 18, 2006

And A Quick Word To Our Beloved REB........

Wednesday the 18th of January 2006, and thanks for checking in here at my blog so often. Your hits count double on the stat thing. I personally programmed it so. I have to let the news out Reb. I know the EVILS have you under lock and key, handcuffed and gagged by a New York newspaper. Horrid. Unfair. Inhumane. Dasterdedly. Stay strong, rescue is on the way. Somehow Steinbrenner is behind this. We will come for you. Now smile, if only for a second.

3 Comments:

At 1/18/2006 10:55 PM, Blogger Jere said...

Ya know, she did finally call me. Left a message. I gotta call her back.

 
At 1/19/2006 12:07 PM, Blogger Jere said...

Hey, where'd that post go? The one about the date?

 
At 1/19/2006 2:59 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

I fixed the date on this post and deleted THAT post, logic that escaped me yesterday. Knowlege is a slow process for me sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home