Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Watching The Wheels (Go Round and Round).

Wow, so many things going on at the meetings, so many that won't get done. But a select few WILL get done. It's just that I or any "normal" fan have no idea which ones will ring true. That is also true of upper management, at least at 11:46 EST. Which is RIGHT now.
Sooo, on that note, I will say "hasta manana", with a tilde over the second "N". For those of you who do not know what a tilde is, leave a comment and I will tell you. Use the code word BOSS. That is my pin code for just about everything that has nothing to do with money. As always, thanks for reading. I hope a few of you, my friends, do read this, but the counter thing that a blogger should know how to install still eludes me. Parts of life elude me, but I get high...er...by with a little help from my friends. That sounds so familiar. I'd better go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home