Sunday, November 27, 2005

Of Friends Who I Have or Have Not Met. They are Dear to Me.

On this Sunday morning, I'd like to pass on the the addresses of some of my blogging friends who keep me informed, entertained, and just generally happy. YES! A blog can do all that. Try these and see. First, there's Reb at rebsportspage.blogspot.com. You want emotion with great info, she has it. Then there is Jere, an enigma but a fountain of knowledge and insight and downright fun. He is at letsgosox.blogspot.com. Next up, batting 3rd, is the all-knowing Andrew, at www.12eight.org/ . Encyclopedic stuff. I like to read the folks at gysnetwork.blogspot.com for hard hitting and accurate info that we Sox fanatics actually live on. Then there is Sam. There are no words for Sam. Just go! She is here...felineanarchy.blogspot.com. Blue eyed and mother Amy, up in Maine but with Boston in her heart, can be found at www.redsoxbatgirl.com/ . And the Witchy Woman herself is at witchysoxwoman.blogspot.com.
Of course, all these should be listed under my links, but look to your right (on the screen, not in the room). I have yet to master the simple accomplishment of putting them up here, in my blog. But I'm sure all of the above cherished people know that the links are there, I just haven't figured out of to un-invisible them. That's enough for now. I thank every darn one of you for stopping in, and for Jere, thanks so much for the mention. Jere is someone who can and does take an everyday on the street incident and turn it into great read, not to mention his directorial prowess with his short visual movies. Happy and healthy holiday season to each and every one of you, and a great Sunday of crackling fires and maybe some football. Winning football.

6 Comments:

At 11/28/2005 12:17 PM, Blogger Jere said...

Thanks for the kind words, Peter O'Nall.

 
At 11/28/2005 12:58 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Thank you, Peter. The link thing is pretty easy, when you get to it.

 
At 11/28/2005 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little late to the party, but I just put something up directing folks over here, whatever good that will do, given my traffic.

Also, if I'm so damned all-knowing, what happened to my Cardinals-Angels World Series?

 
At 11/28/2005 4:21 PM, Blogger Peter N said...

Thank you all for stopping in, and Andrew, if I knew the answer to that question, all your others would be answered too. We couldn't have that now!

 
At 11/28/2005 11:42 PM, Blogger Jere said...

Also, you really need to meet or not meet Bullshit Memorial Stadium. (keyboardbaseball.blogspot.com.)

and empyrealenvirons.blogs.com

 
At 11/29/2005 7:13 AM, Blogger Peter N said...

I read them both and it was my mistake in not mentioning them. Thanks Jere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home