Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Gobble Gobble Gobble.

Those were the first words I heard this morning upon awakening. My pet turkey Tom Tom was hungry, and I was running late and hadn't fed him his kibble yet. I know having a turkey as an in-house pet is a little strange, and that's why I've kept it quiet here while commenting on you good people's various Sox blogs. He's a joy. Since my whole family is out of the country for the holiday (they tried to go as far as they could), it's just Tom Tom, me, and my beloved cat. What an odd threesome, but we are great together. Separate us, and you get the norm. But together, in one place, magic happens. That's EXACTLY what they said about the Beatles and the recording studio. MAGIC HAPPENS!
Happy Thanksgiving to all who had the pleasure (or pain) of reading this post, and enjoy the long weekend while you eat to your heart's delight. When final word on the Beckett/Lowell trade comes down, the three of us will be right here, ready to report the nuances of the story.
So for Tom Tom, Baby Cakes, and me, see ya!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home